Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Clerk JEN Accountant Vacancy 2013

By | February 3, 2013

Rajasthan Panchayati Raj JEN, Accountant Junior, JEN, Accountant Direct vacancies for the 4 th grade | Rajasthan Zila Panchyat according to District wise

Rajasthan govermaent annonced the vacancies for the Panchyati Raj in this year 2013. There are different LCD, APO, Accountant, Junior Accountant and 4th Grade. There is 25406 posts were there in the Zila Panchyat.

In this the total no of posts are 25406 and there is 32 district  and for the 4th class there is 768 posts were also available.

Rajasthan Panchayati Raj New 4913 Recruitment 2013 Apply Online

Full Detail List

Detail:-

Junior Engineer

Accountant

Lower Division Cleark

Assistant Officer Program

For latest updates stay in touch with us Hphany.com. We update you every day and we provide you latest updates

39 thoughts on “Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Clerk JEN Accountant Vacancy 2013

1. himanshu parashar

sir…
    meri 12th me persenteg 87.33…hai .kya mai ye form bhr du..bt mughe ye btaiye ki ye sari vecency ldc ki nrega me work krne walo ke liye hai..ya sb
    ke liye hai..and at present kitne log nrega mai lge hue hai..

1. admin

You got good percentage in 12th exam and you are applicable for this vacancy

2. dhanveer

Sir meri 12th me 65.38% ha or me SC me hu kya me ldc post ke liye able hu.

3. Pingback: Rajasthan Police Constable Examination Result 2013 | Hphany.com

4. bhaawanl

sir, mere 12th me 62%hai mere pass cimputer deploma april me aayega kya me farm bhar sakta hu plz sir mujhe bataiye

5. Pingback: ICET 2013 Answer key | Cut off marks Paper solution test | Hphany.com

6. sonu

sir maie 10th pass hu or diploma mechanical se kar raha hu , Abhi june 2013 me mera diploma khatam ho jayega toh kya me apply kar sakta hu kya?

7. Pingback: Rajasthan Forest guard Exam Result 2013 | Answer key | Hphany.com

1. vinod

sir pantaytiraj jen m kitne form bhere gye hai or iski merit kya ja skti hai

8. rahul sharma

i have got 63.33IN12th 61 bcom ,55 in mcom 54 in ca inter 65 in cs inter and i dont have rkcl computer certificate but have two issud undr ca via dehli and 1from cs aptec may i apply?

9. jagdish chandra ahir

sir me 12th in arts se hu . my agrigate persentage is 68% . me abi diploma in civil
    3ed year me hu , final exam may me he.appearing wale student apply ker skte he kya?
    reply soon

10. jagdish chandra ahir

appearing student allow honge ya nhi. me diploma 3ed year me hu. my final exam may me he.

11. jagdish chandra ahir

i am student of diploma in civil engineering 3ed year. the post of JEN ,the appearing student allow in panchaytiraj vacancy YES / NO . my purswing persentage
    is 1st year 78% , 2nd year 67% and 3ed year ,i hope persentage 3ed year 70% above.

12. Harshita

sir, i am a B.tech student so kindly tell me. what i hv to do……….. for J.E.N post…….. and where i will get application form………..

13. pradeep yadav

es form online ho raha hai ki offline up se dist. Ghazipur

14. ashok kumar

Dear Sir,

meri 12th me 75.66% hai. or mere pass B.A.me computer application subject tha kya mai ye farm bhr shakta hu.

15. dula ram godara

sir,
    i am polytechnic diploma holder in civil branch (bter) se complite hu, aur agricate 68.79% hai, kya main jen ke post ke liye aavedan kar sakta hu,
    Please reply me emedantly sir . Thank you

16. gopal

sir jen ki post k liye eligibility kya h??
    nd jen k liye rs-cit ka course required h kya??

17. Abhishek Goyal

I have Completed BTech in Mechanical Engineering and 25 yrs. old Can i apply for JEN in PanchayatiRaj

18. indrajeet singh

sir,
    i have passed +2 with 82.15%,but ihave no RSCIT certificate.so plz tell me,am i eligible for apply[ng this post?
    it has need of certificate OR ragistration no.
    tell me soon

19. indrajeet singh

i have +2 certificate with 82.15% but have no RSCIT certigficate.plz tell me can i apply for this post.
    which need should be required ragistration no. OR certificate

20. sir my name is mukesh kumar , my b.tech in mechanical will be comlete in may 2013 , may i apply for this, and mr marks are 73%...........

please reply me ss soon as posible…. thanks

21. neeraj

sir i am 4 th year 8 sem student can apply jen form plz……give me some about this that my carrier result plz…..allow na

22. Ravi Jain

Dear Sir
    i have done MSW & Post Graduat diploma in rural development. may i apply any post in mnerga mission.
    sir please give me provide information.
    i indebted you

23. GAYALAL BAIRWA

respected sir,
    I am a student of b.tech (mechanical engineering).and I m into 4+th year sem.-8.can I apply the jen post.and also I have to ask that,is mechanical studend is eligible for jen post…
    so plzzzz reply

24. gopal

sir i have completed my diploma in mechanical branch. eligible or not for jen post???

25. priya

sir ,maie 12th pass hu 85% ke sath or degree course electronics and communication se kar rahi hu , Abhi june 2013 me mera degree course khatam ho jayega toh kya me JEN post apply kar sakti hu kya

26. MUKESH KUMAR JHA

sir i have done MSW in 2012 now i want to do social works jobs in RAJASTHAN so i need your help
    … if u advise me….waiting for your reply

27. singhrahulsingh379@gmail.com

mera name rahul hai.mugh +2 me 54.6% marks hai.
    kya mai form bher sakta hu?
    please,mughe bataye.

28. ARJUN SINGH

Sir,
    When will share second panel list for exam.praj.rajasthan.gov.in
    Pl tell us.
    Regards,
    Arjun singh

29. G.S.Singh

Dear All
    Koi Dost batayaga ki Jr. En.joining list kab tak aa jaegi.

30. Vijay Singh

Sir,
    Raj panchayati Raj Subordinate Service Direct Recruitment 2013 ka result kab tak aayega.