Vinayaka Mission University Distance Education Exam Result 2013

By | April 18, 2013

Vinayaka Mission University Distance Education Exam Result 2013

Vinayaka Mission University Distance Education Exam Result 2013 University Tamil Nadu had announced the exam Result and the exam Time Table in the year 2013. In this the candidates those have done there exam through the Distance those having the See there exam result.

The Vinayaka Mission University is established in the year of the 1981 in the Tamil Nadu. In this university there are many courses and students can make benefit for those courses by the Distance. The Vinayaka Mission University is affiliated to the UGC and the DEC and AICET.

In this university the students those are can not come to collage regularly they have the advantage that they can do there studies in the home and they can only come to collage for giving exam and they can studied himself.

In The Vinayaka Mission University thousand of the students can continue there studies and there is the thousand of the students take admission every year in this university. In this University there is the Distance and regular courses both are done.

Distance Education

Regular Courses

Vinayaka Mission University Distance Education Exam Result 2013

The distance Education is established in the year of the 2005 and in this there is the thousand of the students doing their studies through. In this The students those are not Physically good those cannot come to the collage regular those can doing the distance for their benefit.

In this there is near about the 27 collages are affiliated to the Vinayaka Mission University and there is 3 international collages are those can affiliated to the Vinayaka Mission University.

In the distance Education the students can study for the different courses related to their fields. In this there is Science Arts and commerce courses are available. The other courses there is the Related to computer Management MBA BBA like studies also done.

For the admission in the Vinayaka Mission University the candidates have to fill the Admission form and attached the form of the 12th class passed mark sheet.

Vinayaka Mission University Distance Education Exam Result 2013

Vinayaka Mission University Distance Education Exam Result 2013

For the more detail you can visit the official website of the University and the www.vmrf.edu.in

The exam result of the Vinayaka Mission University distance Education visit the official website www.vmrf.edu.in .

More detail and any type of question write in the following comment box for more detail. Like our page on Facebook and GOOGLE plus for latest updates about the Vinayaka Mission University.

18 thoughts on “Vinayaka Mission University Distance Education Exam Result 2013

1. Miss. Farida Farhana

Dear Sir,
    I am Farida Farhana from Dhaka, Bangladesh like to solicit my admission in Vinayaka Mission University Distance Education Exam Reault 2013. I am interested to complete my Bachelor course in Nursing from your institution.
    I completed my diploma course in nursing from NTI, Tangail, Bangladesh. Presently I have been serving in Square Hospital Dhaka, Bangladesh. My ambition is to complete my Bachelor Degree in nursing without giving up my present job.
    Under the above circumstances would u please let me know the details about scope, opportunity, admission procedure & the tution fees/expenses will involve etc at youe earliest convenience.
    I am looking forward to hearing from you.

with regards

Miss. Farida Farhana

2. dinesh kumar

hello sir,plz Send my result MBA (HRM)2013 EXAM HELD MARCH REG. NO 434795/20413120105 PROGRAME COD. 20413

3. Tanujesh naik

Hello sir send my result BSC(CHE) 2013.
    REG.NO 103071100259

4. nitin agarwal

Hello sir pls help me to find my result for BBA 2013. My registration no. is 104041120451
    Sir,
    Pls send my resut online at my mail address…

Thankyou

5. Abraham Vedhamuthu

Dear Sir,

I am a Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering and having 15 years of experience in the field. I would like to do my Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering. What is the procedure?

Regards,

V. Abraham

6. anjani kumar

7. anjani kumar

sir vinayaka mission Reserch faundation distance Education for m.com first year Registretion no 431613?2042111339 Result not vmrf website show and my Enroldment Registretion no not show and m.com first year my marksheet come soon my study center new academy Educationof Excel dovelopment pl my marksheet come soon study center and Enroldment Registretion no veryfide or not confirm me pl sir from anjani kumar adress chitrakoot .u.p mobil no 09451434526 and Email id anjanisoni 0092@gmail.com pl sir my god same to u

8. anjani kumar

sir vmrf distance Education my Registretion mo 431613/2042111339 m.com.first year pl.confirm me and clear Registretion no

9. kawaljit kaur

Sir pls send me my M.Sc ll chemistry result.my reg.no.is 203051090774

10. anjani kumar

sir anjani kumar comment Mistac Registretoon no clear 431613/2042111339 pl up comment.

11. anjani kumar

sir vinayaka mission distence Education onwards 2011 m.com first year for Registretion no 431613/204211120339 Enrold vmrf veryfide or not.pl confirm me. and my Result /marksheet m.com first year valid or not.

12. anjani kumar

pl confirm me my Registreyion no 431613/204211120339 vmrf distence Education m.com valid or not pl confirm me

13. anjani kumar

sir vmrf distence Education m.com first year on wards Registretion no 431613/204211120339 vmrf veryfide Enrold or not. pl confirm me.and my study center visit come soon my m.com first year come soon pl sir.

14. anjani kumar

Hello sir pl send me my m.com first year marksheet Registretion no 431613/204211120339. pl sir send me my study center visit or my addres anjani kumar soni. bhagwandin chauraha purani bazar karwi chitrakoot up pin code 210205.

15. anjani kumar

sir vmu distence Education m.com first year on wards2011from Registretion no- 431613/204211120339 its veryfy or not.pl confirm me and my m.com first year marksheet come soon my study center new academy Education of Excel dovelopment erly soon collectef.pl help me my Enroldment Registretion no Recorded/veryfy or not. Email id anjanisoni0092@gmail.com. mobil no 9451434526